Newcomers' Coffee Event
Our Honorary Club President Kathrin Yoneoka, married to current U.S. Consul General Richard Yoneoka, will be kindly hosting this event.
We'll provide coffee and cookies, and would like to get to know you. You can ask any and all questions you might have about the AWCH as well as bring up any ideas that might come to mind.
A couple of our current Board Members will also be present.
If you are interested in joining us on October 17 at 10:30am please kindly RSVP no later than Wednesday October 11, 2017.
Please email the following information with your RSVP to email@example.com by October 11:
- full name (first name and last name)
- birth date
Here are just a few of the reasons to become a member of the American Women’s Club of Hamburg, e.V.:
- Connecting with a diverse group of women who share the American experience (and yes, we also accept members with other nationalities)
- Having a ready-made social connection to others worldwide
- Discovering things about living in Hamburg and Germany that you didn't know before
- All kinds of club events and activities such as Stitch’N’Bitch, Film group, Opera group, Book club, After Work Drinks - Girls’ Night Out, Lunch’N’Learns, Workshops, Day Trips, movie nights and many many more – upcoming: the Cookie Exchange, our Holiday Party and the New Members’ Coffee
- Attend Open Board Meetings
- Attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) coming up end of January 2018
- Automatic FAWCO membership with access to the site and Facebook group as well as all events
- Orientation to Hamburg, or even Germany, for newcomers
- Introduction to more parts of of the city of Hamburg through widespread members
- Find out that there actually are English speaking people living near you
- Celebrate US holidays and add some American festivities from 4th of July to Christmas
- Access to our membership section on our website www.awchamburg.org
- Access to our internal Facebook membership group www.facebook.com/groups/awchamburg